Sales & Returns Policy
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Loud & Clear (Edinburgh) Ltd.
Please note the following details when shopping with us or requesting a refund:
- Your payment method will only be charged when we are ready to ship your goods
- If we have any stock supply issues we will not charge your payment method
- Once you receive your item you have 14 days to return it to us in the condition supplied. If this item was new and sealed it must be returned in this condition.
- All goods supplied faulty and returned within 30 days will be refunded in full. The fault must be notified within 14 days of receiving the goods
- Any new items returned but not in sealed original packaging will be subject to a re-stocking charge equivalent to 15% of the value of the goods ( excluding postage)
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of return and refund will be issued using the same method as payment. The refund will not include the cost of outward or return shipment unless the goods are faulty in which case we will also refund the outward shipment cost
- We will also adhere to all refund and exchange requirements in line with United Kingdom Government guidelines. For more information please use this link https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds
- The physical address for returns is Loud & Clear, 94 Commercial Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6LX. Tel 0131 516 7561
- All requests for return must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include your order number.