The MOON 740P is a single-chassis, reference balanced preamplifier utilising a dual-mono fully balanced differential design, following in the footsteps of the reference 850P preamplifer.
- This “next generation” of preamplifier uses various recently in-house developed technologies that help create a level of performance that can be best described as astounding.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- 4 stages of our M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage DC regulation); a highly sophisticated circuit virtually free of noise, yielding exceptionally fast, precise, and very stable DC voltage.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 740P’s volume control is bypassed.